BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rcurtis
Calcite | Level 5

I am using the following code in SAS enterprise guide 6.1:

ods pdf text="~S={cellwidth=19.00cm font_face='Arial' font_size=10pt Just=l}Most patients who go on to become organ donors start their journey in the emergency department (ED).
	 Deceased donation is important, not just for those people waiting on the transplant list, but also because many people in the UK have expressed a wish in life to become organ donors after their death. The overarching principle of the NHSBT Organ donation and Emergency Department strategy~{super 5}~S={cellwidth=19.00cm font_face='Arial' font_size=10pt Just=l}is that best quality of care in organ donation should be followed 
	 irrespective of the location of the patient within the hospital at the time of death.";

When this is output to PDF there is a large space appearing between 'strategy' and the superscript 5 and I cannot remove it (pictured in the attached). 

Does anyone know why? And if so is there any solution?

Thanks in advance,

Becca 

1 REPLY 1
Sharath007
Calcite | Level 5

Hi ,

I'm also facing the same issue. How can we remove that un wanted space before a superscript.

Thanks,

Sharath B.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation