BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

I am creating a sas ods pdf with proc report. Below is the code for the same. I am unable to get the logo in the file. I have tried doing the research on forum but i could not find any.

The error message i get is "Unabe to load image. default image will be loaded instead". I just need to display company logo on top left.
Please someone help.

ods listing close;
ods pdf file = "/data27/xcelqm_N/Aex2012_&mkt._&spc._&ru._&msr_grp_name._0110.pdf" notoc dpi=150 ;
options nodate leftmargin = 0.75in nocenter ;
ods escapechar = "^";
title1 h=8pt f= century j=r bold italic "Confidential";
title2 j=l "^S={preimage = '/data27/xcelqm_N/Logo.jpg' }";
title3 h=16pt f = arial j=c bold italic "Aexcel - %sysfunc(propcase(&measure_name))";
title4 j = l "_________________________________________________________________________________________________________";
title5 " ";
title6 h=8pt f= arial j=l bold italic "Provider: Market: Speciality: Observed: Expected: ";
title7 h=10pt f= arial j=l bold italic "&space1.&space2.&space3. &space4. &Expected_value.";
title8 j = l "_________________________________________________________________________________________________________";
footnote1 j = l "_________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ";
footnote2 h=8pt f= arial j=c bold italic "Please refer to the letter accompanying this report for your Aexcel disignation status";
footnote3 h=8pt f=Arial j=r italic " Report Date: %sysfunc(today(),mmddyy10.)"
j=c italic "Page ^{thispage} of Page ^{lastpage}";
proc report data = detail3_adv headline headskip nowindows

style(report)=[bordercolor = black background=_undef_ rules=rows frame = void]
style(header)=[just =left font_face = century font_weight = Bold font_size = 8pt font_style = italic background = white]
style(column)=[just =left font_face = arial font_style = Italic font_size = 8pt]
ls =200;
;
column measure_id_key
rollup_id
market
spec_category_cd
agg_nm
src_member_id name admit_dt Managing_provider drg_desc Facility_name numerator_dx ;
define src_member_id / group width=4 'Member Id' ;
define name / display style = [cellwidth=40mm] spacing=6 'Patient' ;
define admit_dt / display width=4 spacing=2 'Admit Date' format = mmddyy10. ;
define managing_provider / display width=4 spacing=2 'Managing Provider' ;
define drg_desc / display 'DRG' ;
define Facility_name / display width=4 spacing=2 'Facility' ;
define numerator_dx / display style = [cellwidth=40mm] spacing=2 'Numerator ICD9' ;
define agg_nm / group noprint ;
define measure_id_key / group noprint ;
define rollup_id / group noprint ;
define market / group noprint ;
define spec_category_cd / group noprint ;

run;

ods pdf close;
4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I believe you are experiencing this issue:
http://support.sas.com/kb/34/573.html

Which is an interaction between the use of the {lastpage} ESCAPECHAR function with an image. I believe the only workaround is to remove the use of {lastpage} from the code.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks Cynthia. Thats exactly what i also noticed. When i removed this piece i can see the logo. But then i am losing out on page no part. I want to display "Page x of page y" at the bottom as second footer. I found couple of macros but that dint work out in pdf. Do you know of any technique?

Thansk again !!!
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
The only way that I can think of would be to use ODS LAYOUT (which is still pre-production) in SAS 9.2 -- however, I don't know whether ODS LAYOUT and ODS ESCAPECHAR will work as expected while the facility is pre-production. You may want to open a track with Tech Support to find out for sure.

cynthia
Ksharp
Super User
Hi.
A workaround way is to use ODS RTF,then transform it to pdf.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation