BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Folks,
Easy on Friday. I'm used to SASWEB & sansPrinter so far. Now I would like to go fancy on my reports and was looking for other options that I can tyr? I was searching for this both on the web and in sas help section and could find. So was wondering if someone can help me here to find more styles.

Have a nice weekend....

Regards,
Matt
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you look in this paper -- at the beginning are a list of "utility" PROC TEMPLATE programs which will show you how to list all the pre-defined styles in the item store: SASHELP.TMPLMST.
http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings09/227-2009.pdf

If you are using EG or doing remote submits, then you will need to use the code method to see the list of styles. If you are in a Display Manager interactive session, then you can use the popup method:
Right Click on the word "Results" (in the Results window) --> Select Templates from the popup window
When the Template Browser opens double click on SASHELP.TMPLMST and click on STYLES folder -- you will see the list of style template names.

Here are some styles I like:
JOURNAL -- all black and white style with no interior lines
EGDEFAULT -- if you want your SAS Display Manager output to look the same as EG output
Watercolor -- it has purple
Ocean (in SAS 9.2) -- also has purple
Sasweb -- blue headers, but otherwise white background
Analysis -- has been redone in 9.2 to look good with tables or graphs

cynthia
Kevin_SAS
SAS Employee
You can also use the code in the appendix of http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/ods/scratch/ods-from-sc-paper.pdf to generate samples of all of the installed styles.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation