BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Abud
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, everbody !

I'd like to know if there is a option or something like that, to remove all header of ODS RTF (the space of the header), I'm trying to make a report without the header. Is it possible ?

tk's in advanced !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I believe this can be done in ODS RTF by changing the HEADERY and FOOTERY options. They are described here: http://support.sas.com/kb/24/168.html

I do not think that the new TAGSETS.RTF will use HEADERY and FOOTERY options. For more help with HEADERY and FOOTERY, you might want to work with Tech Support. By default, SAS puts the TITLE from the TITLE statement into the header of your ODS RTF document.

If I turn off the title and make the HEADERY and FOOTERY numbers really small, then I can get output as shown in the attached screenshot. Program below.

cynthia

options topmargin=.25in bottommargin=.25in

leftmargin=1in rightmargin=1in;

title;

ods rtf file='c:\temp\classicrtf_smallmargin.rtf' headery=1 footery=1;

proc print data=sashelp.class;

run;

ods _all_ close;

rtf_headery_footery.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I believe this can be done in ODS RTF by changing the HEADERY and FOOTERY options. They are described here: http://support.sas.com/kb/24/168.html

I do not think that the new TAGSETS.RTF will use HEADERY and FOOTERY options. For more help with HEADERY and FOOTERY, you might want to work with Tech Support. By default, SAS puts the TITLE from the TITLE statement into the header of your ODS RTF document.

If I turn off the title and make the HEADERY and FOOTERY numbers really small, then I can get output as shown in the attached screenshot. Program below.

cynthia

options topmargin=.25in bottommargin=.25in

leftmargin=1in rightmargin=1in;

title;

ods rtf file='c:\temp\classicrtf_smallmargin.rtf' headery=1 footery=1;

proc print data=sashelp.class;

run;

ods _all_ close;

rtf_headery_footery.png
Abud
Calcite | Level 5

Tk's Cynthia!

I put headery=1 footery=1, it's perfect !

chjones
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Cynthia,

Do you know of a way for me to keep a letterhead across all pages of an rtf, but to also somehow activate the bodytitle option so that my procedure titles appear in the body of the rtf?

If I use the bodytitle option in the ods rtf file = '....' line, the procedure titles end up overwriting the letter head. 

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Chris

PennStateDan
Calcite | Level 5

Though the option above works, the simpler solution is to include the BODYTITLE option in the ODS RTF statement.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation