BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am currently using PROC TSCSREG for analyzing a panel data using PARKS method. I get the warniing message

"Estimated autoregression parameter RHO=1.129 did not satisfy |RHO|<1.0 criteria for cross
section GVKEY=1318. It will be set to a value within range.".

I am not sure why this is happening. Can somebody please help?
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
This is probably to be found somewhere in a mid to late chapter of the "Wiccan arts of time series analysis" and you'll need to discuss this with someone versed in this analysis.

It is certainly out of scope for a forum that discusses ODS and Base reporting methods.

A call to Tech Support is likely to be your best bet if you don't already have Dr John Brocklebank's collaborative work on time series analysis, or the ear of someone versed in Time Series analysis.

You might also try searching the web, support.sas.com or Lex Jansen's excellent online collection of SAS conference papers. I note too that many of the SAS publications are available online as PDFs through the SAS Publishing website and you may find something useful there.

Kind regards

David

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation