BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
outclassed
Calcite | Level 5
Hi, sorry if this is the incorrect place to post this. I am new to SAS and JMP and just wanted some opinions to see if my question was even possible before I spend a lot of time on it.

I have a Oracle database of values that I would like to use to generate reports and graphs in JMP. I want these reports to be outputted dynamically to a webpage. I was hoping to use Perl to generate the SQL requests and then pass commands to JMP(installed on the server and not the clients machine) which would then generate the graphs and have perl output them to the webbrowser. Does this sound possible and where would SAS come in?

Thanks for your time and Im sorry if this is the incorrect page to post this, I couldnt find any JMP forums to ask.
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This is really a question for Tech Support. They have the JMP, database and other expertise to help you figure out an answer to your question. On the JMP support site, they refer you to SAS Technical Support: http://www.jmp.com/support/

To open a track with Tech Support, go to: http://support.sas.com and after the page loads, look on the left hand navigation area for the link entitled "Submit a Problem".

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation