The SAS Output Delivery System and reporting techniques

PDF output from mainframe differs between SAS 9.1.3 and SAS 9.2.2

New Contributor

PDF output from mainframe differs between SAS 9.1.3 and SAS 9.2.2

Hi all,
We have recently installed SAS 9.2.2, alongside our existing SAS 9.1.3, on our mainframe (z/os v11) and during testing have noticed that the output from 9.2.2 is significantly different to 9.1.3. We are using ODS OO and Logos (and other images) appear much larger than before and the page margins (which should be 0 all round) appear to have doubled. The overall effect is that the right hand side of the page is 'truncated' with nothing appearing and depending on the size of the logo/image it may or may not show at all. There are similar problems with fonts where text no longer shows but if the height of the area is increased then it does.

This may well be a problem requiring Tech Support but I wondered if anyone else had come across this problem and what the solution was.

Regards

Mike Morris
New Contributor

Re: PDF output from mainframe differs between SAS 9.1.3 and SAS 9.2.2

My apologies - that was the other right....

I meant that the left hand side of the page was truncated.
New Contributor

Have you ever had one of those days when you didn't know your right from your left... the first post was correct.
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
You may want to work with Tech Support, but possibly some of the information in this paper will help you, too.
http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings10/035-2010.pdf

cynthia
New Contributor

Posted in reply to Cynthia_sas
Thanks Cynthia,

I'll have a look through the paper and see if it helps before engaging Tech Support.

Regards - Mike
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation