BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
akash1088
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All

My requirement is I needed a background image in my ppt so i have used background option in SAS 9.4 and the image I have put in local path and with the help of ods powerpoint with background image options I am able to create ppt without any error.

But when I have placed that image on server and running that code in SAS EG then I am getting some error.

I haven't come across such error .
If you guys have any solution or know the reason for such error so kindly help me .
I have attached code and error screenshot below.

Thanks

ErrorError

ErrorError

CodeCode

5 REPLIES 5
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Please post Code and Log as text.

akash1088
Obsidian | Level 7
I can't because I don't have access.
akash1088
Obsidian | Level 7
The error i am sharing

Error:In event 'page_setup': in function 'add_default_content_type': unknown extension.
Error:An error occurred during script execution.See the preceding messages
SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

If I understand your question correct, your trying to create ppt from SAS 9.4 installed in local machine works file and when you try to run that in server cause issue. Is this what your question is?

Can Server read from the location you provided? 

Thanks,
Suryakiran
akash1088
Obsidian | Level 7
Yes,
Basically on server PDF is creating with background image but I am not able to create ppt with background image without background image it's creating.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation