BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fieldsa83
Quartz | Level 8

If I make a proc tabulate and then in the Results tab Send to Excel, the excel file is perfect!

When I do it with ODS excel it is not as neatly formatted.

Is there an option to make the ODS excel for proc tabulate exactly like the "Send to Excel"?

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Try changing the style, I think the default for send to Excel is HTMLBlue.

ods excel stylel=htmlBlue options(... );
fieldsa83
Quartz | Level 8

Also I completely messed up my styles trying to do this before. Is there a way to reset them all to default? I think I overwrote HTMLBLUE.

Reeza
Super User

I think the solution I've found historically was to recreate them from a colleagues installation. I don't recall the exact steps, so I'd consider working with tech support on this.

ballardw
Super User

Check to see if you created new versions of your styles in, most likely, SASUSER.Templat that are being used currently.

If using the SAS DMS (older "base" SAS) right click on the text Results in manager window (not results viewer), navigate to templates and check. Or use Proc Template to list styles available ins SASUSER.TEMPLAT.

If so you can delete them and the default styles would be in SASHELP.TMPLMST. Deleting the other styles would leave the defaults as the ones used when called.

If you actually wrote to SASHELP.TMPLMST then you'll need to do some extra work, likely with a colleague.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation