BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Statdork
Calcite | Level 5

I am using the tableeditor tagset with SAS 9.3 and have a couple of questions.

1. How many web tabs are allowable?

2. Can you set the panelcols option for web tabs (have several graphs on one tab)?

3. Can I embed pure HTML in the tagset?

4. Can I change the location of the 'Export' button?

Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

These are all questions that are probably better answered by Tech Support. To change some of the behavior of TAGSETS.TABLEEDITOR, you might have to change the TAGSET template used for the destination. For information about the limits and whether there are any, either you have to look in the Tech Support notes (40264 - How to add tabs to your HTML output) or the documentation (Base SAS: Creating a Data Grid Like VB.NET) or ask Tech Support and if they can't find the answer, they are able to ask the developer who wrote it.

cynthia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

These are all questions that are probably better answered by Tech Support. To change some of the behavior of TAGSETS.TABLEEDITOR, you might have to change the TAGSET template used for the destination. For information about the limits and whether there are any, either you have to look in the Tech Support notes (40264 - How to add tabs to your HTML output) or the documentation (Base SAS: Creating a Data Grid Like VB.NET) or ask Tech Support and if they can't find the answer, they are able to ask the developer who wrote it.

cynthia

Statdork
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Cynthia,

I have question out to tech support now and will wait to hear from them and post back with the answers for other users. I have read the second paper you suggested, but not the first. i have answers went through the template (tableeditor.tpl) file to looking for a limit, but maybe I just missed it. At any rate, I will figure it out and post back the answers.

Statdork
Calcite | Level 5

The first paper mentioned above was a big help and also what technical support referred me to. You can have any amount of web tabs that you need (I couldn't get it to work becuase I left out a comma between tab names so it was read as 4 tabs rather than 5. Awesome me, I know) . Yes, you can have multiple graphs on a single tab using the panelcols= option and the reserved tab name HIDE, which is explained in said paper. It does not appear that you can embed HTML in the tagset and I have no clue how to move the export button. Cheers!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation