BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
djbateman
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I'm trying to convert some of my company's standard Excel output options from tagsests.excelxp to ODS EXCEL options.  Everything seems to convert over just fine except for WRAPTEXT and AUTOFIT_HEIGHT.  AUTOFIT_HEIGHT is not too important, but the WRAPTEXT option would be really nice to figure out.  I can't seem to find any wrapping options in the documentation; does anyone know if such an option exists?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
djbateman
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Thank you for the response.  This worked great to get the text to wrap, but I've noticed that a carriage return is inserted at the wrap.  Is there a way to wrap without that carriage return?

Chevell_sas
SAS Employee

There is a new SAS 9.4M4 ODS Excel sub-option FLOW= which will prevent the carriage return characters from being added to the output. Please see the below on the bottom of page 1 for more information.

http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings17/SAS0710-2017.pdf

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation