BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Quentin
Super User

Using ODS RTF, is it possible to turn on BODYTITLE (so that titles are printed in the body rather than header) but still have footnotes printed in the footer? 

That is, I want something like ods rtf bodytitle nobodyfootnote, rather than having one setting that controls both titles and footnotes together. 

If not possible with ODS RTF, would it be possible if I changed to tagsets.rtf?

Thanks,

--Q.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Jane Eslinger presenting PROC REPORT and the ODS EXCEL destination on Mar 27 at noon ET. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

If I were attempting what I think you want I would be looking at either ODS TEXT or Proc ODSText for the titles. Issues come up if you want to build a table of contents though as you become responsible for placing the RTF tags to add the item to the contents. Startpage settings may need adjust as well to keep the text with procedure output.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation