BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
chimanbj
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello!

I am trying to create a cover page in a PDF, and have found an option in ODS LAYOUT/REGION that allows for the scaling of images. The syntax looks like this:

ODS REGION x=90 pct y=10.3 in width=1 in height=1 in;
ODS PDF text="^S={postimage='R:\SESUG 2008\hmc.bmp^scalewidth'}";

The ^scalewidth or other variants of the same don't work. I can accept that the commands are old, but were they replaced, or do I have to do my own scaling outside of SAS for a PDF report?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi

The syntax in your example was from 9.1 and declared experimental. It is no longer valid.

The syntax to use is:

ODS text='^{STYLE [preimage=''c:\temp\saslogo.png?height=2cm&width=14cm'']}';

Bruno

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi

The syntax in your example was from 9.1 and declared experimental. It is no longer valid.

The syntax to use is:

ODS text='^{STYLE [preimage=''c:\temp\saslogo.png?height=2cm&width=14cm'']}';

Bruno

chimanbj
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you!  That was it.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation