BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
evp000
Quartz | Level 8

Hi all,

Probably a simple question for experienced ODS people.  I have a template that is a modification of styles.rtf.  See below (I took out a bunch of font stuff). I'm getting titles starting on the second page.  How do I get them to start on the first page?  

I'm using 

ods tagsets.rtf file="xx.rtf" options(continue_tag='ON') style=bodydoc10;
title1 j=l "&tt1";
title2 j=l "&tt2";
;

Here's the code for the style:

proc template;
edit styles.rtf as styles.bodydoc10;

style pageno from pageno /
font=fonts("StrongFont")
TopMargin=0.5in
RightMargin=0.75in
pretext="Page "
posttext=" of ^{lastpage} ";

replace Body from Document /
bottommargin = _undef_
topmargin = _undef_
rightmargin = _undef_
leftmargin = _undef_;

style table from container / cellpadding=2 cellspacing=2 borderwidth=2
rules = cols
frame = box
background = _undef_;

style header /
posttext="^R/RTF'\brdrb\brdrhair\BRDRCF1'"
background=white font_face="Courrier New";

style rowheader from header ;

style color_list
"Colors used in the default style" /
'link' = black
'bgH' = white
'fg' = black
'bg' = white;

style table from output/
background = _undef_
frame=hsides
rules=groups
cellpadding = 2pt
cellspacing = 0pt
borderwidth = 1pt;

style byline from bylinecontainer / font_size=7.5 ; /* Controls by var fontsize for by lines(wilcoxon).*/

end;
run;

Thanks!!

5 REPLIES 5
evp000
Quartz | Level 8

I just partially solved the problem by taking out the obtitle statement in proc document.  I now have the title on every page.  However, I lose the "(Continued)" at the bottom of the page, which I'd like to keep.  Suggestions?

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

HI:

Since you are using the TAGSETS.RTF destination, it might be that something in your template has broken the continued at the end of the page, but if you are  also using PROC DOCUMENT for the replay to TAGSETS.RTF, this might be something you want to work on with Tech Support. Someone would have to look at all your code, including the PROC DOCUMENT code to really see where things were breaking down.

cynthia

evp000
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks for your reply.  I'd never even heard of proc document until I was put on this project (automating the titles) so that part is a mystery to me.  I will follow up with them next week.  Have a good weekend. 

evp000
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation