BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
cov_derek
Fluorite | Level 6

,I am using PROC TEMPLATE to create a style, and include a simple background JPG graphic designed to fill the page. Here's the code:

proc template;

define style safetyslides ; parent=Styles.rtf;

style Body from Document / leftmargin=.25in rightmargin= .25in topmargin=.25in bottommargin=24pt

height=8.5in width=11in backgroundimage="C:\backgrounds\background1.jpg";

style systemtitle / just=center foreground=black font_face=arial font_size=24pt font_weight=bold;

style systemfooter / just=right foreground=black font_face=arial font_size=12pt ;

style table / cellpadding=3pt cellspacing=2pt bordercolor=black borderwidth=2pt width=684pt;

style header / background=white foreground=black font_weight=bold font_size=20pt just=center font_face=arial;

style rowheader / font_size=20pt font_face=arial;

style colheader / font_size=20pt foreground=black just=center font_weight=bold font_face=arial;

style data / foreground=black just=left font_face=arial font_size=20pt vjust=bottom;

end;

No matter what I do, the background is still white. I tried scaling the background jpg using MS picture editor to 150dpi (from a SAS Tech Note), but that did not seem to work. Should I try to create the graphic so that it is 8.5x11 to fill the page? I'm at a loss here. I am using RTF, not TAGSETS.RTF as my ODS destination.

Thanks,

Derek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

My online documentation, SAS 9.2.3, for BACKGROUNDIMAGE doesn't indicate support for RTF or measured RTF, only markup, PCL and PS destinations.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

My online documentation, SAS 9.2.3, for BACKGROUNDIMAGE doesn't indicate support for RTF or measured RTF, only markup, PCL and PS destinations.

cov_derek
Fluorite | Level 6

Well that would certainly explain it. Guess I would have to add any background to the RTF file in Word.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation