BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
travelerxyz
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm new to the ODS functionality, and am trying to modify an existing report code for a report I'm printing, and am running into problems with getting the title to print correctly. Here's the code:

title1 j=l font=arial "^{style[fontweight=bold fontsize=16pt vjust=bottom width=9.5in]%upcase(Commercial)}^{NEWLINE 1}"
"^{style[fontweight=bold fontsize=16pt vjust=bottom cellwidth=9in]Plan:&&plan&i}^{NEWLINE 1}" /* chnaged*/
"^{style[fontweight=bold fontsize=16pt]Therapeutic Area: ASTHMA }^{NEWLINE 1}"
"^{style[fontsize=16pt fontweight=bold]Measures: }"
"^{style[fontsize=16pt fontstyle=italic ] Medication Management for People With Asthma (MMA) and Asthma Medication}^{NEWLINE 1}"
"^{style[fontsize=16pt fontstyle=italic ] Ratio (AMR) - Combined Ages}"
j=r "^{style[fontsize=.5pt padding=0pt borderspacing=0pt preimage=hqcimg}";

Because I've placed a right-justified logo in the title, the left-justified text in the title appears to be breaking into a new line by itself in the middle of the page. Can anybody tell me how to prevent it from doing that?

I'm not sure what host environment the code is written for, but I'm trying to run it in Windows 10. Everything else seems to work fine.

The two attached pictures show the example I received vs. my result 😞

2 REPLIES 2
HB
Barite | Level 11 HB
Barite | Level 11

Honestly, I'd probably work around it by making an image that contained both the logo and the title text I wanted in the way I wanted it presented and use that.

travelerxyz
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for that suggestion. I suppose I can resort to that if I can't find a programming solution, but that means I'll have to create a ton of custom titles... 😞

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation