The SAS Output Delivery System and reporting techniques

How can I limit the BCOLOR length for a FOOTNOTE so that it doesn't go across the HTML output?

New Contributor

How can I limit the BCOLOR length for a FOOTNOTE so that it doesn't go across the HTML output?

Trying to limit the HTML BCOLOR on a FOOTNOTE so that it doesn't scroll across the entire width of the screen (See attached file). My footnote code looks like this: footnote1 h=4.0 bcolor=red c=black "Utilization Level >= 95% "; footnote2 h=4.0 bcolor=yellow c=black "Utilization Level 85%-94%"; footnote3 h=4.0 bcolor=green c=black "Utilization Level 75%-84%"; footnote4 h=4.0 bcolor='light blue' c=black "Utilization Level <75% ";
Attachment
Grand Advisor

Re: How can I limit the BCOLOR length for a FOOTNOTE so that it doesn't go across the HTML output?

ods escapechar='~';
footnote1 h=4.0 c=black "~S={background=red}Utilization Level >= 95% "; 
footnote2 h=4.0 bcolor=yellow c=black "Utilization Level 85%-94%"; 

proc print data=sashelp.class;run;
New Contributor

Re: How can I limit the BCOLOR length for a FOOTNOTE so that it doesn't go across the HTML output?

Thank you!  That worked.

Code looks like this now:

footnote1 h=4.0 c=black "~S={background=red}Utilization Level >= 95% ";                                                               
  footnote2 h=4.0 c=black "~S={background=yellow}Utilization Level 85%-94%";                                                            
  footnote3 h=4.0 c=black "~S={background=green}Utilization Level 75%-84%";                                                             
  footnote4 h=4.0 c=black "~S={background=light blue}Utilization Level <75%";                                                           
  footnote5 h=3.0 c=black j=l "Date Created: %sysfunc(date(),worddate.)";   

And results are posted as JPG attachement.

Attachment
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation