BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
LisaSAS
Obsidian | Level 7

This may be a very simple question, but I'm only seeing where I can highlight the entire column.  I have a set of 10 fields on my output excel file.  When the user gets the file, I want to have only 4 of the 10 fields in the header row highlighted.  I don't want the entire column, I only need the header, for just these 4 fields highlighted.

I'm attaching a sample of what I want the output to look like. 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Since you didn't say how you are producing the output, or even what version of SAS you are using (Enterprise Guide, Base SAS, etc.), I'm going to break my own rule and guess ... even though when I guess based upon almost no information, I'm guessing wrong 90% of the time.

However, if you are using PROC REPORT, then you could do something like

define measuretext/display "Statistic" style(header)=[color=black background=yellow];

Now, can we have more information about what you are doing and how you are doing it?

--
Paige Miller

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Since you didn't say how you are producing the output, or even what version of SAS you are using (Enterprise Guide, Base SAS, etc.), I'm going to break my own rule and guess ... even though when I guess based upon almost no information, I'm guessing wrong 90% of the time.

However, if you are using PROC REPORT, then you could do something like

define measuretext/display "Statistic" style(header)=[color=black background=yellow];

Now, can we have more information about what you are doing and how you are doing it?

--
Paige Miller
LisaSAS
Obsidian | Level 7

This worked!

...for those that will use this as a reference, I'm doing a PROC REPORT in Enterprise Guide 9.4

Thanks for the quick reply!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation