The SAS Output Delivery System and reporting techniques

GTL changing label of tickvalues

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

GTL changing label of tickvalues

Hello,

i want to change the labels of the tickvalues, and i couldn't find a solution how to do that. I think somehow in the following part i need to change something to change the labels.

layout overlay / xaxisopts=(display=none) walldisplay=none yaxisopts=(display=(tickvalues) tickvalueattrs=(size=8)) ;
                              scatterplot x=tatrisk y=stratum / group=stratum  markercharacter=atrisk markercharacterattrs=(size=8);
                         endlayout;

The Result i get in my graph is following:

SGRender20.png

As you can see in the Risktable, the Labels are "3: AML-Low Risk", "2: AML-High Risk", ... i want to change them in "AML-Low Risk", "AML-High-Risk" and so on....

When i put the same risk table with a blockblot statement inside the graph, i can just make this:

blockplot x=tatrisk&i.  block=AtRisk&i.  /  display=(values label) valuehalign=start valueattrs=Graphdata&i. (size=8) labelattrs=(size=8);

with display=(values label) i get the desired result (the labes i changed before...

But how can i solve this problem with the "overlay solution"???

Maybe you can help me.

Tahanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎11-12-2015 03:07 AM
Trusted Advisor

Re: GTL changing label of tickvalues

[ Edited ]
Posted in reply to Jagadishkatam

Sorry i doubt if the above solution will work, if not could you please try the below one create a new variable related to stratum. at the momnet i believe the variable stratum has the values as "3: AML-Low Risk", "2: AML-High Risk"...... so create a new variable related to stratum but has values as "AML-Low Risk", "AML-High Risk"...... then use the class=new variable on the BlockPlot statement. This will disply the label as per the values that are present in the newvariable.

blockplot x=tatrisk&i.  block=AtRisk&i.  /  display=(values label) valuehalign=start valueattrs=Graphdata&i. (size=8) labelattrs=(size=8)
class=newvariable;

Thanks,
Jag

View solution in original post

All Replies
Trusted Advisor

The way we could change the label of the block plot is to change the variabe values in the atrisk&i, i believe at the moment the atrisk&i is resolving to "3: AML-Low Risk", "2: AML-High Risk" please change those labels to "AML-Low Risk", "AML-High Risk"...... and may be you could see the difference.

Thanks,
Jag
Solution
‎11-12-2015 03:07 AM
Trusted Advisor

[ Edited ]

Sorry i doubt if the above solution will work, if not could you please try the below one create a new variable related to stratum. at the momnet i believe the variable stratum has the values as "3: AML-Low Risk", "2: AML-High Risk"...... so create a new variable related to stratum but has values as "AML-Low Risk", "AML-High Risk"...... then use the class=new variable on the BlockPlot statement. This will disply the label as per the values that are present in the newvariable.

blockplot x=tatrisk&i.  block=AtRisk&i.  /  display=(values label) valuehalign=start valueattrs=Graphdata&i. (size=8) labelattrs=(size=8)
class=newvariable;

Thanks,
Jag
New Contributor

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation