BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I'm trying to produce a map of the US. On one computer it appears fine, but on another it appears compressed (i.e., it's very narrow). I cannot figure out how or what to change to make it appear normal on the second computer. Are their any device settings that can fix this problem? Any help is appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This is not a Base SAS or reporting procedure (PRINT, REPORT, TABULATE) question. If you have checked out DEVICE= and TARGETDEVICE= settings or if you are using GSFNAME to create files or ODS to create files and all the settings are correct or you need help figuring out the correct settings, then your best bet is to contact Tech Support for help with SAS/Graph, drivers and devices.

To contact Tech Support, go to http://support.sas.com and in the left-hand navigation area, look for the link entitled "Submit a Problem".

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation