BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Suvathi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

How to display two proc reports on a different page?

I am getting it on same.

Thanks.

pageissue.png

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

@Suvathi wrote:

Hi all,

How to display two proc reports on a different page?

I am getting it on same.

Thanks.

pageissue.png

What is the actual code of your ODS PDF statement? Are you using STARTPAGE=NO or NEVER? That would be one reason why your output appears on the same page.

The default behavior is to place each procedures output on a new page. Or you can place an ODS PDF statement between procedures that uses STARTPAGE=NOW option. If you use this option you should not place a file name in the statement, just the option.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

What code are you using? What do your ODS PDF statements look like? Your output doesn't convey anything meaningful about your code or how you are invoking ODS PDF, regarding options or settings. Please post the code you've tried and some data to use with your code. If you cannot post data because your data is sensitive, then please replicate your issue using SASHELP datasets like SASHELP.CLASS, SASHELP.CLASSFIT or SASHELP.SHOES. If this is a persistent problem, with ODS PDF, then you should be able to replicate the issue with any data.

However, as an example, when I do this, I get 2 pages of output in ODS PDF:

ods pdf file='c:\temp\get_two_pages.pdf' ;

proc report data=sashelp.class;
  title '1) PROC REPORT on SASHELP.CLASS';
run;

proc report data=sashelp.classfit;
  title '2) PROC REPORT on SASHELP.CLASSFIT';
run;

ods pdf close;

Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation