The SAS Output Delivery System and reporting techniques

Do you want to open save or cancel this file? Is there a way to disable this triggering prompt from MS Word 2010?

Occasional Contributor

Do you want to open save or cancel this file? Is there a way to disable this triggering prompt from MS Word 2010?

Hi Team,

I am trying to export a proc report results to Ms Word 2010 and every time I run, it prompts a window asking permission to open,save or close the file, something like "Do you want to open  save or cancel this file? Is there a way to disable the prompt?

for

Below is my code

ods tagsets.rtf  file= "E:\report.rtf";

Proc report data=Final;

... ;

...;

run;

ods _ALL_ close;

Image File attached for Reference

Thanks,

Nalla

demog.PNG
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Do you want to open save or cancel this file? Is there a way to disable this triggering prompt from MS Word 2010?

Hi:

I'm not in a position to check now, but I believe there is a Tech Support note about how to bypass the "open/save" popup that you get. Search support.sas.com or search the forum. I believe the question has come up in the past.

cynthia

Valued Guide

Re: Do you want to open save or cancel this file? Is there a way to disable this triggering prompt from MS Word 2010?

There are a lot of oldies on noresults, one recent: SAS(R) 9.4 Output Delivery System: User's Guide, Third Edition

---->-- ja karman --<-----
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I think this is the note I was thinking of 10119 - File Download pop-up window appears when creating RTF or XLS file withODS

cynthia

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation