BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

Hi, all

I'm creating reports for a client using PROC REPORT. It's going great, but I'd like to direct the output to Excel using "ODS EXCEL".

Ideally, I'd like to have all of the reports for a "chapter" (user-defined) come out on one spreadsheet, one after the other, and then start a new spreadsheet for reports for the next chapter.

So far, I can EITHER get all the reports on one sheet, one after the other, OR I can get every report on a new sheet.

All help would be appreciated!

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

Thank you Reeza!

As usual, your brilliant comment saves the day. I never would have thought of this in 8 million years.

I've tested it with quite an extensive set of reports that I had already created, and it works perfectly.

Tom

Reeza
Super User

I can't take the credit, it was from somewhere else, the links in the question.

I'm very lucky to have a memory that remembers a lot of random info though 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation