BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am producing many tables using various procedures (proc means, proc freq and proc tabulate) and from various data sets and I am looking for a way to create a report that combines the results from each procedure. Currently, I am opening html file(s) in Excel and then linking the cells I want from each table to a cell in a master table/report.
I'm hoping for a more efficient way to do this.
2 REPLIES 2
Peter_C
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
have you looked at proc DOCUMENT ?
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thank you for the suggestion. I see the usefulness of proc DOCUMENT but unfortunately it is not quite what I need - at least at the level of understanding I have of the procedure.
Let me give you an example of what I am trying to do - here is a segment of the table I want to produce:
_____________2007data______2008 data_______2009 data

Resident

Non-Resident

So there are two groups that I am comparing data from across years. Right now I have to produce the results for each year in a separate table(they come from separate data sets) and then combine them into one table in Excel later. I'm curious about producing a table in SAS that is already combined as in the above example.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation