BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Chiefsfan4ever
Calcite | Level 5
I was wondering if there was a way to upload a picture in a proc template. Then I can use this style for an PDF ODS statement and print out information on top of this picture/logo.

I'm rather new to using the proc template features. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6
Chiefsfan4ever
Calcite | Level 5
Ok I figured out how to get the picture in. Now trying to get it to be center and larger. Any ideas?

proc template;
define style AvivaPrt5;
parent = styles.BarrettsBlue;
style body /
backgroundimage='pic.jpg';

... Message was edited by: Chiefsfan4ever
Kevin_SAS
SAS Employee
There currently isn't an easy way to manipulate images from a style in PDF. Your best bet would be to do the manipulations in an image editor beforehand.
Chiefsfan4ever
Calcite | Level 5
Ok. Let's say that I do a proc print and then use an ods statement to create a pdf. Is there a way to have the data outputed to allow the background image (manipulated to my likings in image editor) to transpare through it?
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This Tech Support note technique worked for me:

http://support.sas.com/kb/24/319.html

Basically, the use of _undef_ turns off all color behind the table.

cynthia
Genty
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the link. However, would you know why a part of the picture would appear at the top-right of my document? I have tried different sizes and they all show the background well, but plus a little part at the top-right covering the title sometimes.

Fred

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

hi,

That would be a good question for Tech Support.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation