BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,
I just want columns 2,4,6,7 to have the autofilter option. I know I can do 2-7 but I don't want column 5 to have this option and I can't use 'ALL'. Is there any option where I can just specify my column numbers? I tried autofilter='2,4,6,7' which didn't work.

Any help here...

Regards,
Matt
3 REPLIES 3
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
This document from the SAS support website (Autofilter option discussion) indicates specific column number identification is supported, but with a blank-separator (not comma).

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/ods/templateFAQ/office91.pdf
deleted_user
Not applicable
Scott,
Thanks for the PDF that has good information. I still have this issue with the autofilter option. Here is my code. I don't know where I'm going wrong.

OPTIONS orientation=landscape ;
ods listing close;
ods tagsets.ExcelXP path='U:\Matt' file='Validate.xml' style=XLsansPrinter;
footnote h=10pt f=TimesRoman j=l "%sysfunc(today(),mmddyy10.)";
ods tagsets.ExcelXP options(embedded_titles='yes' embedded_footnotes='yes'
sheet_name='Visit 1' absolute_column_width='9' Frozen_rowheaders='4' FROZEN_HEADERS='4' autofilter='2 7');

Title ' Validate Particiapants in OC for Visit 1';
footnote;
proc print data=OC_ONE;
var STUDY_ID VISIT FULLNAME ;
var DEMOGRAPHY CBC COMP_CHEMISTRY PROGRESS_NOTES PT_DISCHARGE/ style(data)=data_bullet;
Run;Quit;

ods tagsets.ExcelXP options(embedded_titles='yes' embedded_footnotes='yes'
sheet_name='Visit 2' absolute_column_width='9' Frozen_rowheaders='4' FROZEN_HEADERS='4' autofilter='2 7');

Title ' Validate Particiapants in OC for Visit 2';
footnote;
proc print data=OC_Twooo;
var STUDY_ID VISIT FULLNAME ;
var CBC COMP_CHEMISTRY PROGRESS_NOTES PT_DISCHARGE / style(data)=data_bullet ;
Run;
Quit;
ods tagsets.ExcelXP close;

Regards,
Matt
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Reviewed your code - I typically don't have multiple statements, such as your code shows with the ODS tagsets.excelxp (multiple) statements.

Suggest you start out by minimizing the tagset parameters, coding all on one ODS statement -- this helps narrow the scope of possible root problem causes. Then begin adding parameters and testing yourself.

If, after your own thorough testing the outcome is undesirable, suggest you contact SAS tech support and open a track, providing exact symptom. And you may want to work with the SASHELP.CLASS file first, if that data is suitable for some basic testing.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation