BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
espace
Calcite | Level 5

I want to output two reports vertically within one Excel worksheet using ods tagsets.excelxp, and apply autofilters on both reports. However when I use ods tagsets.excelxp options(autofilter='all'), only the first report has the autofilter. It doesn't apply to the second report. Is there anyway to have autofilter on both reports? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

No, this is not possible.  Nor is is possible in Excel as far as I am aware.  You could export your data to CSV, then have an Excel file with some VBA to read this CSV data and put the result into two Tables each with their own filters.  However it is worth mentioning at this point that Excel is not a good data medium, nor is it a reporting enviroment.  Perhaps consider what you are doing, and if (there will be) a better way of doing things.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation