BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
problems99
Calcite | Level 5

Hello everyone,

It have tried thousand solutions just to have a beautiful report not such as this: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/42/1444900751-picture.jpg

As you can see there are huge blanks between sentences/tables.

I changed first the parskip style in the template such as:

style parskip / fontsize = 10pt;

The problem is that with bodytitle option, it does not work and if I don't specify bodytitle, yes, it works but even graphs or pictures can be include into header sections of a word document.

So I tried tagsets.rtf. It works but I can't have multiple titles on the same page for a table, it is to say that if I use proc print with a title inside, it appears, but if there are others tables with a title inside on the same page, they do not appear.

Of course, I can write my titles like data in a table but sometimes my tables do not appear (it is for a quality control rapport) so I do not need a title if there is no data tables to display.

Have you got any idea to solve my problem?

Have a nice day

1 REPLY 1
jb3
Obsidian | Level 7 jb3
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

As far as I understand, titles and footnotes are supposed to be printed only once per page. I have used tagsets.rtf with an "ods text" statement above the chart instead of title statements to achieve several text formatted as titles on a single page, see code below.

Hope that helps!

options nocenter;
goptions device=ACTXIMG;
title;
footnote;

ods tagsets.rtf file='c:\Test.rtf';

ods escapechar="^";
ods text="^S={font_face='Arial Black' font_size=12pt}This is text that looks like a title";

proc sgplot data=sashelp.cars;
 vbar cylinders;
run;

ods text="^S={font_face='Arial Black' font_size=12pt}This is another text that looks like a title";

proc gchart data=sashelp.cars;
 vbar cylinders;
run;

ods text="^S={font_face='Arial Black' font_size=12pt}This is yet another text that looks like a title";

proc tabulate data=sashelp.cars;
 class make cylinders;
 table make, cylinders ;
run;

ods tagsets.rtf close;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation