*----- add a bookmark here ----;

/* add text and images for this section independent of a procedure */
ods text='~S={preimage="&ci_png./lfirst_image.png"}';
ods text = "section text";

ODS PDF Startpage = now;
*----- add another bookmark here ----; /* 
ods text='~S={preimage="&ci_png./second_image.png"}';
ods text = "section text";

I'm trying to use sas to create a pdf with a series of previously created png files and add bookmarks
at desired points. I've looked extensively for a way to do this, but I only found ods proclabel statement.
UUnfortunately, ods proclabel only works if you run a procedure afterwards, such as proc report or proc freq.
In my case, I don't need outputs of any procedure in this section. I simply want to add a bookmark.
Is there another statement I can use to do this? Or maybe a way to use a proc report or proc document
but outputting any extra items to the pdf?

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
You are on the right track with ODS DOCUMENT and PROC DOCUMENT. The way to organize your output with the levels of bookmarks that you want. There are some previous postings about ODS DOCUMENT and PROC DOCUMENT, as well as user group papers and at least one book a by SAS user.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation