Presentation number 85 by Hans de Wit, Telenor Norway,
Richard Horge & Jonas Lie-Nielsen, SAS Institute
Oslo, 8 June 2017
The presentation will provide a practical and business-oriented approach showing the value of analytical models and how to build them in a fast and flexible way.
We will focus on:
1. What the value of using predictive models is compared to business rules.
2. What the value of traditional modeling techniques is compared to new machine learning modeling techniques?
3. Short introduction of SAS Viya – and how users will gain value.
4. Demonstration use case: How to select the customers who are most likely to buy. The campaign manager wanted to develop a direct marketing campaign with a limited budget – in this case 10% of the population. We will demonstrate how to address this using different techniques and compare the results.
5. We will compare performance of model types such as random forest, support vector machine, logistic regression, decision trees and generalized linear model.
Click on the download symbol to the right of the PDF filename to download the PDF file.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.