BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ahernandezs
Calcite | Level 5
Hello everyone,
I am currently working with the SAS ESP 5.2 tool only that I have a problem connecting to the DB2 database through an ODBC connector,
the connectstring I have already modified it as well as the dsn file of the odbc.ini file.

Only when I do tests with the isql command on the server (linux 6) can I connect to the database.
the db2 client has already been installed and I have version 11.1 and I use the library 1ib 64.
I attached captures about my settings in the odbc.ini, odbcinst.ini and in the connect string within the project in sas esp studio.
Regarding licensing, it has already been updated for the odbc connector.
If someone can help me solve the problem, I would greatly appreciate it, I have been with the error for a few weeks.

Thanks

odbc.ini.png odbcinst.ini.png
logESP.png printenv.png

1 REPLY 1
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@ahernandezs 

This feels like an issue which probably will require sharing details which you shouldn't publicly. Why don't you contact SAS TechSupport. I'm sure the guys there can help you. 

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/contact-sas.html 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation