BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
kortom01
Calcite | Level 5

How can I reset my user ID to connect to SAS through Coursera?

See message below:

An error occurred. Please contact your system administrator.

There was an error when authenticating against the external identity provider: The system could not obtain group memberships for korto.korlewala@snhu.edu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kortom01
Calcite | Level 5
Problem has been resolved.
Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SAS_Cares
SAS Employee

Hi, there! We see you also submitted your question via LiveChat this morning and the issue was forwarded to a Curriculum Consultant. The question was answered in great detail via your track, which you should have received via email.

When you are taking a class on the Coursera platform, the ONLY way to enter the Viya for Learners server is to enter using the Ungraded External Tool that is inside your Coursera class. When you follow this method, you MUST log onto Viya for Learners using the SAME email address you use to log onto Coursera.

Please check your spam in case the email response ended up there. The response is very specific to your situation so we won't post more of it here.

If you run into any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach back out. 

kortom01
Calcite | Level 5
Problem has been resolved.
Thanks!
fat1
Calcite | Level 5

i got this message !

there was an error when authenticating against the external identify provider. the system could not obtain group memberships for 240.......

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation