BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
samuelss2021
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Support,

I am a newbie to SAS. One of my colleagues left this company. He had created a number of SAS reports and some of them were scheduled under his user account. 

Is it possible to transfer this "author" to me? For those scheduled reports under his account, could these be scheduled under my account? Thanks.

Regards,

Samuel. 

1 REPLY 1
ryankwok
SAS Employee

Hi Samuel,

You can log in to SAS Management Console, select SAS Folder tab and double click on the report in the metadata location.  You can see the Responsibilities list in the bottom of the pop up windows.  You can add use as a owner.

To reschedule your ex-colleague's reports, you should be able to do it if you belong to "Visual Analytics: Administration" role.  Or you can try to reschedule it in SAS Management Console -> Schedule Manager.

Regards,

Ryan Kwok

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation