BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Syahirah
Fluorite | Level 6

What is command line to read text in csv file from SAS Studio in Jupyer Notebook? 

2 REPLIES 2
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

@Syahirah wrote:

What is command line to read text in csv file from SAS Studio in Jupyer Notebook? 

Please explain in more detail what you are trying to do.  Are you trying to use Python read a CSV file that you generated by running some SAS code?  Are you trying to run SAS code in a Jupyter notebook that can read from an existing CSV file? Something else?

Syahirah
Fluorite | Level 6

Im doing the text classification using SAS Studio/Viya. I tried to do in Sas Studio before, but it is quite confusing as Im not really familiar with SAS code (use caslib)

So, now Im planning to use jupyter instead. The data already in Sas Studio. 
Is it possible if I connect the jupyter to import the data from Sas Studio  automatically to jupyter and process the data in jupyter. Once I get the result, I import back the result in Sas studio/viya.

Or else do you have any idea/ references for text classifficiation in Sas?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation