BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sangqi
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello! 

Can someone tell me where can access to the course notes of SAS Programming 2?

In SAS Programming 1, there is a "Resources" link that contains course materials, syntax help, which helps me a lot. However, no such link under SAS Programming 2. Does someone know where are these materials?

Thanks a lot!!

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi: 

Whether or not you have access to the course notes depends on how you are getting access to the class. Some free accounts do not have access to course notes. It's impossible to tell what kind of account you have and whether there's a bug or not in your e-learning without knowing more information. Please send mail to  elearn@sas.com with your question so the Education e-learning team can investigate.

Cynthia

Sangqi
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello! Thank you for your help! I already found the course notes in the menu of recourses.:)

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation