BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
curiosgeorge
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

I am using the following macro for CIF graphs:

%CIF(DATA=, OUT=, TIME=, STATUS=, EVENT=, CENSORED=, GROUP=, TITLE= , OPTIONS=)

My current output is in decimals, is there any way I can specify to get the y axis of cumulative incidence as a percentage?

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

If you have values like .1 that you want to appear as 10% the typical approach is to assign a FORMAT to the variable such as Percent6.

When the format is permanently assigned to a variable usually the graphing procedures will honor it.

I am unfamiliar with that specific macro, if it is supplied by SAS I don't have a copy. So can't suggest if the macro needs changing or might be changing the default format for some reason. If the macro has a specific format in a VALUESFORMAT option of a YAXIS statement then that overrides the default format of a variable.

curiosgeorge
Calcite | Level 5

Hmm okay thanks! Not sure if this is useful but I got the macro from the following: https://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings12/344-2012.pdf

ballardw
Super User

The paper referenced does not have code for the macro.

The link in the paper to supposed source code is broken.

The note about the macro supposedly being included as an Autocall macro means that it may be part of a module I do not licensed.

As such, I do not know what the macro is actually calling for the display of the graph.

If the format applied to the y axis variable doesn't work we'll need some help, such as which module the macro is part of. If you can find the source of the macro on your computer then copy the code and paste it into a code box opened using the forum's {I} icon.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation