BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
BaconCowboy
Calcite | Level 5

I am new to using SAS for linear programming, but trying to teach my self some of the basics. I tried running the code below and the log said "Procedure OPTMODEL not found". This is just some simple code out of a SAS tutorial. Anyone know why it is having a problem with this?  Thanks. 

proc optmodel;

num a{1..3, 1..4}=[-5 3 1 8

5 5 4 6

4 6 0 5];

var x{1..4} >= 0;

max f = sum{i in 1..4}x;

con c{i in 1..3}: sum{j in 1..4}a[i,j]*x <= 1;

solve with lp / solver = ps presolver = none printfreq = 1;

print x;

print c.dual;

quit;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobPratt
SAS Super FREQ

PROC OPTMODEL requires a SAS/OR license.  You can run the following to see whether SAS/OR is installed:

proc product_status;

run;

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RobPratt
SAS Super FREQ

PROC OPTMODEL requires a SAS/OR license.  You can run the following to see whether SAS/OR is installed:

proc product_status;

run;

BaconCowboy
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks. The log only says access, stat, IML, and graph. I am working off of a university license. Any ideas on how much more the sas OR cost?

RobPratt
SAS Super FREQ

I don't have any pricing information, and I suggest that you contact your SAS sales representative.  If you don’t know who that is, you can use the contact info provided in this link:

http://www.sas.com/en_us/contact/form/register.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation