BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Stelios
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All,

Could you please suggest me a begginer's book for SAS programming? I am interested in combining SAS programming with Operations Research/Mathematical optimization, so this is the reason i am asking you.

Kind Regards,

Stelios

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Take a look at the SAS Analytics U home page, halfway down the right hand side is a link to the free SAS training available - very recommended.

Second would be Little SAS Book

Stelios
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Reeza for your reply. Since there are many books with the title little sas book, is there any specify you would recommend?

Thank you,

stelios

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

And, in addition to Reeza's suggestions, when you are done with the free training, we do have classes in the use of SAS/OR and SAS/IML. The Optimization and Simulation training path page is here: SAS Training - Optimization and Simulation path

cynthia

naveen_srini
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I'd recommend, just go buy anything that you can authored by Ron Cody.

SAS Press - Ron Cody Author Page

Wish , i could afford to buy all of his books. Believe me, If a guy of below average intelligence like me can learn to code on learning from the examples given in his books, anybody can. If you are active, and not lazy like me and if you can complete learning from each and every example of his book, you are soon to program like Art T et al etc.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation