BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mosheh
Calcite | Level 5
I have a file which contains web transactions. Each row/record has transaction start time and end time. I need to simulate the activity, but don't know how many IP addresses I need to create, as the file does not contain them. Transactions cannot be initiated by an IP address until its previous one has completed. I would like to chart the recorded activity in SWIM LANES, where each lane represents an IP address. Each transaction would be assigned to an available (not busy) IP address. When the address' transaction is completed, the address becomes available for the next transaction.

Has anyone done something like this, or seen it done?

mosheh.wolfish@ssa.gov

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation