BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,guys

I need some guides/tutors for SAS Risk Dimensions ,'cause the helper is not very clear.

Can anyone there send something to let me know how Risk Dimensions works pls?

Thank you very much!

kuhasu(AT)126.com.
4 REPLIES 4
darrylovia
Quartz | Level 8
AJ
I used to do some work in SAS Risk Dimensions and you are correct saying that the documentation is not clear. How SAS/RD works is very complicated and the syntax is quite different from their other products. Since RD is a very niche product I would send in a help ticket.

http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/index.jsp

I haven't worked with SAS/RD in 6 months and I was focused on market risk not credit risk or BASEL II, but I do recall that SAS had some training materials that where quite helpful.

-Darryl
deleted_user
Not applicable
Maybe we can keep in touch with MSN,just send your msn id to the my email box and then I'll add u in MSN.It seems few of people need to use RD,so I think maybe we need discussions sometimes.Cheers!
deleted_user
Not applicable
Del the "the" pls,sorry:p

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation