BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
gyambqt
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello experts,

I am having trouble to display outputs into multiple tabs in excel when the stored process report is opened by AMO like following;

The stored process below is created to produce two tables, a and b.

when I use AMO to open the stored process report, I want to display table a in sheet1 and table b in sheet2 in one excel file. How do I achieve that???

proc print data=a;

run;

proc print data=b;

run;

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

As far as I know, a stored process can only populate a new sheet in an existing workbook or the same sheet in a workbook or a new sheet in a new workbook. But one stored process cannot populate 2 sheets. My understanding was that you would have to run one stored process to get results in one sheet and then another stored process to get results in a different sheet.

You would have to double check with Tech Support to see whether this is still the case with stored processes and the SAS Addin for Microsoft Office.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation