BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am using the exportToXL macro. However, the mergeacross option is not working. Excel pops up a 'Format Cell' dialoque box and wants me to manually merge the cells. I'm running Excel 2002 (soon to be 2007) and SAS 9.1.3. Does anyone have any suggestions? My program is below:

data title2;
format text $100.;
text = '^ICD-10 code: I00-I09, I11, I13, I20-I51';
run;

%let exroot = C:\Program Files\SAS\exportToXL;
%let outroot = C:\Documents and Settings\bubates\Desktop\Buddy;
options sasautos=( "&exroot" ) mautosource mcompilenote=all notes source source2;

%exportToXL(dsin=title2,
savepath=&outroot, savename=Heart_Disease,
tmplpath=&outroot, sheet=Town, tmplname=Heart_Disease,
wsformat=none, cell1row = 160 , cell1col = 1 , mergeacross = 7 , exportheaders=no,
endclose=no, exportvarfmts=no );
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
It looks from this paper (and others):
http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings09/023-2009.pdf

like the ExporttoXL macro is a user-written macro program that generates DDE calls. If you are following the guidelines outlined for usage in the macro documentation and are still having issues, your best bet for help may be to work with either the macro author or with Tech Support.

Since the macro is creating DDE calls, you might need to debug at the Excel/DDE end rather than the SAS end.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for the response. I'm rather new at this, and am not sure where/how to start to debug excel. I'm hoping once we switch from Excel 2002 to Excel ver 2007 that perhaps that bug will work itself out.

Buddy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation