BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Dear Experts, I am using Attachmate Extra Personal Client 6.4 and trying to automate the work using Microsoft Excel VBA. I have created the code and it seems to work fine except at certain times (when the rumber of rows to execute is more than 100 or so...) it looks to jump screens or overtype at certain cursor positions. The code looks fine however it gives different results at different times. Is there a session timing issue in attachmate because of which I am getting this error. Currently the default session timing is set at 3 seconds. I have validations kept for each screen name too. Any help that you could give me about attachmate extra and basic steps that we should keep in mind while designing automation tasks on attachmate will be greatly appreciated.

My apologies if I tried this question at the wrong forum. I understand Attachmate uses the SAS modules and thats the reason why I tried asking this question here. If anyone could guide me or direct me to the correct forum to ask this question that will be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Venu
1 REPLY 1
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
You might be in the wrong neighborhood - the Google search argument below revealed some better destinations to pose your question/issue/problem:

attachmate vba programming forum

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation