BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Bill_SAS
SAS Employee
There is a new hotfix package available for SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office 2.1:

http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/amo21.html

Hotfix 5 addresses several customer reported issues. This is a cumulative package; it contains all of the Add-In 2.1 fixes that have been published previously.

Bill
2 REPLIES 2
Valesca
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Bill,
I have installed the new hotfix for SAS Add-In but now i cannot access any of my SAS STP's nor the connection settings in none of the Microsoft Office Programs.
Is there a way I can uninstall the hotfix?

Valesca
Bill_SAS
SAS Employee
Hi Valesca,

I am sorry that you are having problems after installing the hotfix. There is no easy way to uninstall the hoxfix, sorry. The hotfix install should not have caused connection problems. I suggest working with SAS Technical Support to get your newly hotfixed SAS Add-In back up and running.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation