BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
J541102F
Calcite | Level 5

I have SAS installed on my PC, but do not understand how to get the add-in. Any information is appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
M_Dexter
SAS Employee

If your site has licensed and installed the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office, you can access the SAS add-in directly from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.  Open Microsoft Excel.  If the SAS add-in is available, you should see a SAS tab in the ribbon.

I hope that helps get you started.

J541102F
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for prompt response. It is not currently available as an add-in from Excel. What are my next steps to determine if this is something that I can obtain? Is it a cost issue only? Are there other program requirements that would make this an available option to me or not? 

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Add-In for Microsoft Office is available in the offerings SAS Enterprise BI Server and Office Analytics.

Those are mainly server based offerings, but requires a plugin installation on your local computer.

Contact your SAS representative at your site on details for your license and SW distribution.

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation