BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JDMTX
Fluorite | Level 6
Does anyone know if the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office 2007 has been certified to work in a corporate environment where Microsoft IRM has been deployed and is in use by users?

Many Thanks….
5 REPLIES 5
MikeB_sas
SAS Employee
Are you using MS IRM for documents, email or both?
JDMTX
Fluorite | Level 6
RMS is being used in MS Office 2007 (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word). Noticed some strange behavior in opening PowerPoint presentation protected with RMS and messages referred to SAS Add-in.
MikeB_sas
SAS Employee
What is the error message? Also, can you describe the unexpected behavior?
JDMTX
Fluorite | Level 6
I recive the following error message when opening a Powerpoint presention that has had rights management applied to it. What struck me was that this message does not appear when working with presentations not protected by rights management and wanted to poll the forums community to see what was up as I am new to rights management.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SAS.OfficeAddin.PowerPointAddin.OnPresentationOpen(_Presentation presentation)
at SAS.PowerPointAddIn.VstoPowerPointAddIn.OnPresentationOpen(Presentation Pres)
MikeB_sas
SAS Employee
Sorry for the delayed response. The SAS Add-In for Microsoft does not currently support IRM. I'm interested in learning more about what IRM features you plan to use. Please contact me at mike.barnhart@sas.com with your AMO/IRM requirements.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation