BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I wish to open a SAS data source into an existing spreadsheet at a specific cell location, but without including the variable names or variable labels. I'm using AMO 2.1 which has an option to not include the obs values as the first column, but have been unable to find a similar option to not include the variable names as the first row. I find an option to use either the variable names or use the variable labels, but I can't find anything where I can choose to not include. This is very similar to a previous post - 19MAY2006 'Export a SAS dataset to a (or a group of specific cells) in Excel'. In EG4 you can export, but you don't have any of the options like you have with import, i.e. import starting with line nn, etc.
1 REPLY 1
Bill_SAS
SAS Employee
You can stop looking because the option is not there. We did not consider your case when designing the Add-In. I will put it on the list of feature requests.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation