BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
obertel
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Gurus

I have trouble with hyperlinks in my proc report statement, when using SAS programming in Excel Add-in

My SAS code in Excel Add-in looks like this:

proc report data = rapportdata nowd split="#"

style(report)={cellpadding=3 }

style(header)={font_weight=bold font_size=2 };

column start_dato pakke;

define start_dato / display "Dato" ;

define Pakke / display "Pakke";

compute Pakke;

href="http://google.com";

call define(_col_, "URL", href);

endcomp;

run;

The result is cells formated so it looks like hyperlinks (underline), but the hyperlink is non-excisting.

When running the same code in EG, the hyperlinks are working perfectly.

Do any of you have experience with hyperlinks and SAS Add-in.

/Ole

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fifthand57th
SAS Employee

@obertel What results format is chosen in the SAS Add-in? On the SAS ribbon in Excel go to Tools -> Options -> Results. SAS Report is the default. Change the results format to HTML and retry your code.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fifthand57th
SAS Employee

@obertel What results format is chosen in the SAS Add-in? On the SAS ribbon in Excel go to Tools -> Options -> Results. SAS Report is the default. Change the results format to HTML and retry your code.

obertel
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi fifthand57th 

Thanks, that did the trick 🙂

Kind regards

Ole

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation