BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi,

Apologies if I've missed this in the doc and/or user interface...

Say I create SAS content in Excel via AMO, for example loading SASHELP.CLASS into $A$1.  Later I decide I want to move the location to $A$10 (for example to add some explanatory text above the content).

Is there a way to move the existing content, or do I need to delete and recreate it?

Thanks,

Scott

Please post your question as a self-contained data step in the form of "have" (source) and "want" (desired results).
I won't contribute to your post if I can't cut-and-paste your syntactically correct code into SAS.
2 REPLIES 2
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Bump.  Surely there must be a way to move SAS content after it's first created???

Please post your question as a self-contained data step in the form of "have" (source) and "want" (desired results).
I won't contribute to your post if I can't cut-and-paste your syntactically correct code into SAS.
DBailey
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I was able to move sas content by selecting the entire table, cutting and pasting it to a different location in the same workbook.  I was also able to insert rows by selecting the top row of the data table and just inserting them.  What's happening when you try?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation