BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
How it is possible to export the diagram from SAS/EIS 3D Business Graphs in Excel or Word?
8 REPLIES 8
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I no longer have SAS/EIS available for testing. If you right click on the graph, is there a choice to save or export???

I believe your best bet for help with this question is to contact Tech Support. If anyone still has EIS available, they will. I have some vague memory that EIS used Java Beans (?) and I can't remember much more about the features available to you.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
There is a choice only snapshot and print.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Я послал вопрос в Tech Support. Буду ждать ответа. Может у кого - нибудь был опыт создания отчета в MS Office? Помогите пожалуйста!
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
According to Google Translate, your last post says:
"I sent a question to Tech Support. I would wait for a response. Maybe one - something was reportable experience in MS Office? Help please!"

I'm not sure what you're asking for more help on. I still believe that Tech Support is the place where you can get help. Even if it turns out that you can't go directly to Microsoft Office from SAS/EIS, they could help you write code to duplicate the Graph using SAS/Graph syntax and/or ODS Graphics and/or SAS Component Language (SCL).

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
I last used EIS graphics for initial tests and proof of concept in V6.12. They had changed a lot by the time I next saw it in SAS8, but by that time I Had a lot of code in catalogs where I generated customised and less clunky graphics from SAS/Graph and replayed them to the EIS desktop.

I think that if I was starting something new and interesting, I would probably look to Rob Allison's site first for guidance. I'm afraid though that I don't like 3d graphics, believing that almost always they distort the message.

For someone with no exposure to SAS/Graph, I agree that the first point of call should be Tech Support.

Kind regards

David
deleted_user
Not applicable
When I create the diagram in SAS/GRAPH, it displays Russian font in SAS/Graph Window normally. But when I trying to export it in MS Word through ODS:
options nodate nonumber;
ods rtf file='&file_name' ;
... other statments ....
quit;
ods rtf close;
ods listing;)
the font turns to unintelligible symbols, for example: "Средняя концентрация " turns to "± ≠ ÷ ≥ ÷". Suggest to me please ODS settings for correct export. Thanks in advance for any help. Message was edited by: Ron
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This document has the best font discussion that I've found in regard to SAS/Graph and MS-Office:
http://support.sas.com/techsup/technote/ts674/ts674.html

Tech Support may be the best place for you to find help, as your WHOLE program, your GOPTIONS statement and the device drivers all have to be taken into consideration in order to come up with a solution.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thank you Cythnia! It has helped.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation